January 21, 2020
CCE Saratoga County Extension Office
50 West High St
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
(additional attendee $10.00 ea.)
HostCentral New York Dairy, Livestock & Field Crops
EVENT HAS PASSED
Field Crop Pest Management Meeting ~ Saratoga CountyJanuary 21, 2020
- Spotted lanternfly update
- Using weather data for predicting crop growth and pest problems - updates on current tools
- Knowing your corn "worms" and what to do about them
- Alfalfa Weevil and Potato Leafhopper ID and Control
- Herbicide Resistance:
- Crops where we want it - What crops are resistant to what herbicides
- Weeds where we don't - What weeds in our area are resistant to what herbicides
- Buckthorn: an alternate host for soybean aphid and oat crown rust
- Monday, January 13, Farm Credit East, 7397 State Route 80, Cooperstown, NY
- Tuesday, January 14, CCE Chenango Extension Office, 99 Broad St, Norwich, NY
- Wednesday, January 15, CCE Madison Extension Office, 100 Eaton St, Morrisville, NY
- Thursday, January 16, Montgomery County Annex Building, Room 111, 20 Park Street, Fonda, NY
- Friday, January 17, CCE Schoharie Extension Office, 173 South Grand St, Cobleskill, NY
- Tuesday, January 21, CCE Saratoga Extension Office, 50 West High St., Ballston Spa, NY
Approved for the following:
DEC Pesticide Applicator Recertification Credits: 2 Category: 1a, 10, 21 or 23
You must be present at 1:00 PM and have your Applicator ID with you to receive credit!
You will only receive credit for attending one session.
Certified Crop Adviser Continuing Education Units: Integrated Pest Management: 2CEUs
Register and pay for meeting with a credit card for the Ballston Spa location with the link above. To register for another location, see that location's information. You may also print the flyer from the pdf and mail in your registration with a check.
Note: When registering online, your transaction may take up to 60 seconds to complete. To help avoid duplicate payments, please wait and do not click the "Register for Event" button more than once.
If you receive a "blank" registration confirmation, please email email@example.com and we will email you the correct confirmation.
2020 Field Crop Pest Management Meetings (PDF; 326KB)